A wedding without flowers is like a cake without icing. The floral designs you choose are an expression of your personality and are used to accentuate and complete your theme or vision. Going with a country chic feel? Casual, rustic blooms like baby’s breath, peonies, sunflowers, or daisies are perfect! If you’re more of a classically elegant type of bride, choices like roses, lisianthus, or calla lilies will complement your look. If you’re going for something more modern and edgy, options like orchids, amaryllis, or gardenias are your friends, and you can complement any arragement with brooches for some non-traditional sparkle!
If you’re like most couples, the word “ranunculus” sounds like a foreign language, and figuring out which flowers fit your vision and pair well together probably sounds terrifying. This is where your floral designer comes in. Bellagala’s floral designers are wedding specialists. They have specific expertise in professionally designing floral arrangements for weddings, and that means a few things:
- It means knowing exactly how to create professional, coordinated designs with blooms that complement each other and work for all the arrangements you need for your wedding, including bouquets, boutonnieres, centerpieces, corsages, cake toppers, etc.
- It means knowing how to perfectly execute a coordinated vision of the event, not just one bouquet.
- It means being able to focus on one client and one wedding at a time
- It means not having to fulfill orders for other people's anniversaries, birthdays, holidays, and everything else, which is where large floral vendors fall short.
- It means that they having access to the freshest flowers at the best prices from local wholesalers who only sell to wedding industry professionals.
Designing and assembling all the floral for a wedding can be a 40+ hour time commitment that begins 2-3 days before your wedding. The commitment ends when every last stem is perfectly in place and every arrangement is delivered to its final destination, whether it's on your groom’s lapel, the pews in your church, or the top of your cake. The truth is that large scale floral shops simply aren’t able to devote their full attention to your wedding details, and small hobbyists can’t devote the amount of time and energy necessary to such an extensive project. This is why Bellagala works exclusively with floral designers who specialize in weddings in order to give you the best possible client experience.