1. Bring your own props! Guests love incorporating them in photos, and it makes your event personalized, colorful and interactive.
2. Have your DJ announce the location of the photo station and encourage guests throughout the night to stop by and have their photo taken.
3. Schedule the photo station to begin during a time that guests will be looking for entertainment (not during dinner, but perhaps immediately following).
4. Talk with your event site beforehand to plan for a 10 x 10 foot area where the station can be located.
5. More guests will take part in the photo station if it's in an open and noticeable area, not hidden away in a separate room.