Sound Coordinator - Van Dusen MansionRegular price
Sound Coordinator manages all of your sound needs for the day of the event. This includes everything from optional ceremony and cocktail hour coverage, to helping your other vendors (live band or non-Bellagala DJ) integrate with our required in-house sound system and lighting equipment. They will reach out to you 30 days before your event to go over all of your details and ensure that everything runs smoothly throughout the day. If you choose to have a band play at your reception, your sound coordinator will also fill in the music and announcement gaps that bands often do not cover (social hour music, dinner music, facilitating toasts, speeches and other emcee duties, during any band breaks, etc.) The Sound Coordinator will ensure you have full music and emcee coverage for a successful event.
- Phone Call consultation
- Ceremony Included (if needed)
- Cocktail Hour Included (if needed)
- Sound Coordinator arrives 30 minutes prior to guest arrival and stays until reception ends
- Coordinates activities with you and the venue director
- Assist your band or DJ in integrating with our in-house sound system and lighting equipment
- Announcements and emcee responsibilities
- Professional Electro-Voice equipment
Please contact the Event Site Director if purchasing within 2 weeks of your event date.