THE $200 IS A DEPOSIT TO RESERVE YOUR FLORIST. THE REMAINING MINIMUM ORDER BALANCE OF $1300 WILL BE DUE AFTER YOUR INITIAL ARTIST MEETING AND FLORAL QUOTE. THE $1500 MINIMUM IS USED AS A CREDIT TOWARDS YOUR FINAL FLORAL BALANCE, OF WHICH THE TOTAL IS DUE 21 DAYS BEFORE YOUR EVENT.
Questions? Schedule a call with a Consultant here!
- $1500 minimum order with only $200 deposit due today
- Floral minimum does not include taxes and fees
- Florist will contact you within one week of confirmed booking
- The designer will develop a custom quote after an initial consultation
- Packages 100% refundable for 14 days after florist’s quote is delivered
- Remaining minimum order balance of $1300 is due after the refundable period
- Itemized price quote with unlimited revisions until 21 days before your event, at this time, your final floral balance is due
- Timeline consultation and access to online planning tools
- Uniquely creative designs with the freshest flowers
- Delivery and other add-ons available
Accepts bookings within and beyond 40 miles of central St. Paul
Ever since I can remember, I have always preferred anything involving flowers, plants, art, and design. I would ask to be outfield in T-ball just so I could pick the little flowers. One of my favorite childhood books illustrated wildflower identification. Planting flowers in the garden each spring was almost as exciting as watching them pop out of the soil a few weeks later. Every year, my grandma helped run the flower exhibit at our local county fair, where my brother and I would pick wildflowers to arrange and enter into the children’s category. Here I learned about the many varieties of flowers and the qualities that set the winning blooms apart. Ever since these early days, I have been obsessed with quality.
A background in visual arts and a career in the floral industry for 12 years has given me the skills to relate flowers to an overall aesthetic vision that ensures a cohesive design. I have done weddings and events that range from tiny to massive, and I know that flowers can change the atmosphere of your special day. I think it is important that not only your flowers are beautiful and timeless, but that they rise above trends to reflect your individual personality. Whether you know exactly what you’re looking for, or you have no idea what flowers you want, I can help create beautiful floral designs for your wedding day.