Bellagala Selects | Studio DJRegular price
Questions? Schedule a call with a Consultant here!
- DJ will contact you within one week of confirmed artist selection
- Packages 100% refundable for 14 days
- Backup DJ and equipment on-call
- Timeline consultation and access to online planning tools
- Custom song list generator (for the ceremony, social hour, dinner, and dance)
- Accommodates guests' requests (add anything you don’t want to be played to our “Do Not Play” list!)
- We’ll purchase any songs you want to be played if they’re not part of our library
- DJ arrives 90 minutes prior to guest arrival, plays until reception ends
- Coordinates activities with your venue and vendors
- Announcements and emcee responsibilities
- Setup and teardown included (table must be provided by venue/client)
- Professional Electro-Voice Sound Equipment
- Wireless microphone
- LED sound activated lighting system
- On-site = Same location as reception
- Off-site = Different location than reception
- 8-12 Uplights
Accepts bookings within and beyond 40 miles of central St. Paul
Understanding how to play to a crowd, coordinate an event, and keep people dancing takes a specific skill set and is one that our DJs are specially trained to develop and utilize. It is so much more than just playing music. It's knowing how to mix songs and announcements together so the event flow never stops, and how to communicate with and engage your guests, so they want to dance. Most importantly, it is making sure that the couple's needs and expectations are being met, and your reception is running seamlessly to deliver an experience that you will never forget.
Our senior-level Studio DJs have had years of experience perfecting and honing their skills and broadening their expertise to the point that they innately and instinctively know exactly how to read and engage your guests. These unique talents, and the training and certification that we require, provide you with the peace of mind that your wedding DJ will take care of you and create a high-energy, fun experience for your wedding guests.