DJ - Mike HRegular price $1,995.00 Sale price
Questions? Schedule a call with a Consultant here!
- DJ will contact you within one week of confirmed booking
- Packages 100% refundable for 14 days
- Backup DJ and equipment on-call
- Timeline consultation and access to online planning tools
- Custom song list generator (for the ceremony, social hour, dinner, and dance)
- Accommodates guests' requests (add anything you don’t want to be played to our “Do Not Play” list!)
- We’ll purchase any songs you want to be played if they’re not part of our library
- DJ arrives 90 minutes prior to guest arrival, plays until reception ends
- Coordinates activities with your venue and vendors
- Announcements and emcee responsibilities
- Setup and teardown included (table must be provided by venue/client)
- Professional Electro-Voice Sound Equipment
- Wireless microphone
- LED sound activated lighting system
- On-site = Same location as reception
- Off-site = Different location than reception
- 8-12 Uplights
Accepts bookings within and beyond 40 miles of central St. Paul
It’s difficult for me to put a label on any specific type of music I like because I take a serious interest in all types of music. However, my favorite band to ever grace the earth is The Beatles! At this point, I probably know more about The Beatles than I do about myself and I never grow tired of listening to them.
When I’m not behind the DJ table, I’m working full-time as the DJ Manager for Bellagala, which includes doing all the hiring, training, and coaching of our DJs. I’m extremely fortunate to be in this position and couldn’t be happier with the team of DJs that we have on staff! In my free time, I enjoy playing guitar, drums, watching sports, and long-distance running. I wish you the best of luck in all of your wedding planning!
When I completed my first wedding reception In July of 2012, I knew this was something I wanted to pursue. My initial interest in this position was due to my lifelong passion for music and working with people, but after seeing all the dancing, laughter, smiles, and happiness from the bride & groom, as well as their friends and family, it became impossible for me to not fall in love with this job. Being able to work with music and all kinds of different people is awesome, but my passion for this job comes from being in a position where I can help create amazing, lifelong moments for our clients. Four years and 200 wedding receptions later, I am in love with this job every bit as much as when I first started.
Without question, planning a wedding is a lot of work and can certainly be stressful. However, the wedding itself should be anything but stressful! That’s why I look forward to handling all the logistics of your day so that you can relax and have a great time! I love my job, I love to have fun and once the dance floor is open, my top priority is simple: get people out on the dance floor! As your DJ, I want your friends, family, and guests to be talking about how awesome your wedding was for many years to come.